Wednesday, June 21, 2017

BizPics: Headshots for Business shoot at Creative Coworking, Sunday, July 9


If you need a new headshot for your book jacket, press kit, website, for LinkedIn, other social media sites or other purposes, I'd love to make it for you. My next BizPics shoot is at Creative Coworking on Davis next Sunday, July 9, 2017.

If you find the prospect of getting your portrait made daunting, this is the shoot for you. My shoots are fun, a cross between a fashion shoot and a party. Come for some smart pictures and a good time. In fact, consider bringing a friend or loved one. 
Dr. Susan Becker Doroshow

This in from dentist, Dr. Susan Becker Doroshow, about BizPics: The business portrait that Karen made was literally the springboard for a revitalized practice image, new marketing materials, and a clear brand that truly resonates with my patients and staff. I never knew that a photograph could accomplish so much. Karen is an artist and creative genius!

From my non-profit executive Thomas Applegate: I finally took advantage of the opportunity with...BizPics to get new photos for use online at Linkedin, Facebook and all of the rest. A great current photo is essential for my professional and social image online.

Karen and her crew are great to work with at the shoot. Even though I wasn't nervous about having my picture taken, I was pleasantly surprised at how much fun it was. Karen...made it fun and easy. I met other professionals while we waited for our turn and that casual conversation helped my photos look relaxed and natural. The process from sign up to selection of my favorite shots was quick and easy.

My only regret is that I waited so long to sign up for a shoot.

Registration and details about next Sunday's shoot are up at https://bizpicsjuly9.eventbrite.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment